Mancini, Balotelli in bust-up
SPORT / 03 Jan '13, 4:37pmBy: Reuters
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini was involved in a training ground bust-up with volatile forward Mario Balotelli on Thursday, the Manchester Evening News reported.
Italian striker Balotelli provoked Mancini when he mistimed a tackle on midfielder Scott Sinclair and the pair tussled as coaches tried to separate them, the paper said on its website(www.menmedia.co.uk).
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini was involved in a training ground bust-up with volatile forward Mario Balotelli. Photo by Michael Rega. Credit: Getty Images
Balotelli, 22, left the training session hastily before driving away from the Carrington complex.
Balotelli last month accepted a club fine of 340,000 pounds ($553,700) for misdemeanours on and off the pitch and Mancini said he was ready to give him another chance. – Reuters